Developed with the sole purpose of adding content rapidly to a Wordpress website. This plugin can be used to add an embed into a post/page, or an entire wall narrative (read: Facebook Wall) into a post/page. It works off the Embed.ly Extract API.Download Embedly-Wall
1) Go to Embed.ly, create a new account and retrieve your API key from the account area.
2) Install wordpress plugin as usual. You may need to flush your re-write rules if you are experiencing issues accessing individual embeds.
3) Add your Embed.ly API key to the plugin settings, and enjoy.
To embed a single embed into a post/page, simply add the short code:
Where 'your_string' is the unqiue string you chose when you first created the embed.
To embed a narrative wall into a post/page, simply add the short code:
Where 'your_narrative' is the narrative you categorised your post into.
Basic slide to allow to use any html content within a jquery slider, 'Swiper by iDangero.us' the goal was to use Getty Images embedded iframes as the primary slide content. I did not create 'Swiper', all credit for the jquery plugin goes to that author.Download Getty 'Ghetto' Slider
1) Set the width & height you want the slider to be.
2) Create new 'Ghetto Slides' as you would a new post. Add a custom field to the post with the key 'destination-url', for adding a link to the slide. Add a custom field to the post with the key 'ghetto_caption' to add a caption to the slide.
3) Either put the shortcode [ghetto_slider] in post/page OR run the function <?php do_shortcode('[ghetto_slider]'); ?> in the theme files.